As I said, this week has been crazy- so I’m going to cut this post short and show you a quick glance at random things I encountered throughout the week.
1 and 2. Sneak peak at my adventure in Georgetown with Ms. Carly.
3. I painted my nails a really fun blue color. 4. I got sick of the really fun blue color and went with a brown color. I usually never do browns- but I really like it.
1. I was eating lunch outside at work on the balcony and this is what was peaking out at me from inside my office. Ha! I have the same bear.
2. We had a JMU Lacrosse alumni get together this past weekend at school. We even did it old school and went out with the current team. A freshman asked me how old I was. I replied “23.” He replied, “EW! So you have like babies and stuff now?” I replied, “You have a lot to learn, Kid, you have a lot to learn.”
3. My new Patagonia backpack. Cute!
4.Carly wanted to test out taking pictures with a certain lighting tool. So she used me as a prop. I didn’t complain. (Don’t ask me what I’m doing with my lips…)
1. And lastly- this made me laugh out loud. This was David’s hippo during our Draw Something game. I really don’t know how I guessed it. Cute David.
*Linking up with Andi*
Have a great weekend people!